Saturday, December 11, 2010

Garden chair for your child


We also provide costum made garden chair for children. This is an example of one of cuctom made garden chair.
Pricelist : RM80 / piece only
Specification:
Made up from mortar (mixture of portland cement and sand . Concrete means mixture of cement,gravel and sand.
High of sitting chair: 1.1 feet
  • Overall high : 1.7 feet
  • Thickness : 2 - 3 cm
  • Carving technique included
  • Undercoat with black/white paints
  • Paints with external paints Korevor( 6 years warranty) from KCC paints products with 1L color cost around RM20-RM30 and also Dulux Weathershield 5L = RM105
  • Varnish with good product (cannot remember the company name ) cost RM28/ 1 Litre
All this for your own satisfaction. Please e-mail me at shajarbiz@yahoo.com or sms me at 0193349040 for any enquiry. Transportation charge please refer to the right site of this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

facebook likes
1000 facebook likes

http://www.crowdedhouse.com/news/vote-best-crowded-house-live http://www.columbusneighborhoods.org/content/irs-recognizes-columbus-hilltop-neighborhood-vita-program-volunteers
buy facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
Whenever I try to uninstall Spy Sweeper, I get a prompt saying the uninstall program doesn't exist (same result whether I do this through Start menu or Add or Remve Programs). I DLed Ccleaner and Revo but they don't uninstall it either. I also tried reinstalling and then uninstalling but the installation cannot be completed because of an error. Using the cd won't do the trick either; it cannot complete installation (error message). What may have caused this is a recent system restore that I had executed to prevent the progression of a virus after Spy Sweeper had already been uninstalled (I think). I'm not sure but is it possible that that had something to do with it? Please help me get rid of this crappy program.

buy facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes